Today in the morning i had self-directed and I did go to the libary and search 2 famous artists for the “Plugging The Cultural Deficit!”.
Oscar – Claude Monet
- Was born on 14 November 1840 Paris, France
- Died on 5 December 1926 (86) Giverny, France
- Movement was Impressionism – he was a founder of French Impressionist painting
Monet lived in Giverny from 1883. He was born on the fifth floor of 45 Rue Laffitte in the 9 arrondissement of Paris. He died of lung cancer.
- Weeping Willow – I like this paint because it the response to the mass tragedy for the French soldiers of World War I
- Woman with a Parsol – i like this painting because is Monet’s 1 wife and his son
- Le déjeuner sur l’herbe – i like this one beucase it’s a paiting about Monet, Monet’s 1 wife and his friend Gustave Coubet on the grass enjoing the picnic
- Jardin à Sainte-Adresse – i just like this painting because it’s a retrait of the garden at the Resort town Saint-Adresse near Le Havre
- Was born in 11 May 1904 Figueres, Spain
- Died in 23 January 1989 (84) Figueres, Spain
- Movement: Cubism, Dada and Surrealism
He was born at the first floor of Carrer Monturial in town of Figueres. Then he moved to the top floor 24 carrer Monturiol in 1912. He died of heart failure. Best known for the striking and bizarre images.
- Girl at the window – i like this panting because for me it’s a strong painting about this womem that i don’t know and i love the fact that she is looking into the window
- Crist of Saint John of the Cross – i like this painting the fact of tghe contrast of it and the colours
- Rosa Meditativa – i like this painting because it show love, passion
- The face of War – i like this painting because it desmostrate a mass tragedy of Spanish Civil War
In Employability I had finished my CV and I kept my research for the 2 famous Painters Claude Monet and Salvador Dali. Next was Production Theory with Han and we had finished the 1 scene.